Common sense of use and maintenance of domestic elevator?
Common sense of use and maintenance of domestic elevator:
1. When the elevator is in use, the working table should be kept horizontal;
2. In case of outdoor operation and harsh environment, the user shall wear safety rope;
3. It is strictly forbidden to climb during the lifting process of the machine;
4. The fixed hydraulic elevator shall not move after lifting;
5. Overload operation is strictly prohibited in the process of use, and the articles should be placed properly;
6. The hydraulic oil used should be kept clean and should not be mixed with water and other impurities. Generally, it should be replaced every half a year;
7. In case of maintenance or failure, the power supply shall be cut off in time, and the elevator shall be fixed firmly after lifting.
Chain type family elevator: the elevator is a kind of lifting mechanical equipment. The lifting system of the goods elevator is driven by the hydraulic pump station, so it is also called the hydraulic lift. The elevator is used for transporting goods between floors of buildings. It is mainly used for transporting goods between floors. It is mainly used to transport goods up and down in various working floors, and car lifting between floors of three-dimensional garage and underground garage. The product hydraulic system is equipped with anti falling and overload safety protection devices. Operation buttons can be set on each floor and the working table of the lifting table to realize multi-point control. The product structure is firm, the bearing capacity is large, the lifting is stable, the installation and maintenance is simple and convenient, it is the economic and practical low floor to replace the elevator ideal goods conveying equipment.
▶ Longhua has an independent design and production line.
▶ All product attributes are based on customer needs,products can be customized according to customer needs.
▶ The main goal is to solve the actual problems of customers.
For details, please contact the hotline:
+ 86 155-6249-6792